topbella

jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2010

"MY PAST, MY PRESENT"



When I was a girl 
I  used to be tall short 
I used to have long and wavy hair
I was shy and quiet 
I like study , the books
I used to play whith my brothers













                                                                                   
                                                                                    Now that I am older 
I like to listen to music, watch movies
read a good book.
I have hair short
I have brown skin
I'm  friendly

1 comentarios:

Nancy Giovana dijo...

With this work remember my childhood

Publicar un comentario

"MY PAST, MY PRESENT"

| |



When I was a girl 
I  used to be tall short 
I used to have long and wavy hair
I was shy and quiet 
I like study , the books
I used to play whith my brothers













                                                                                   
                                                                                    Now that I am older 
I like to listen to music, watch movies
read a good book.
I have hair short
I have brown skin
I'm  friendly

.